Thursday, January 3, 2013

December '12 empties

The very few things that I managed to use up in December:



Biotherm White D-tox BB Cream (sample size)
My very first BB cream and I hate it. The color is way too peachy for my yellow toned skin and the consistency is just...strange. Not quite liquid foundation, not quite cream texture, I'm not sure how to even describe this. Supposedly oil free but I still seem to get oily even in winter, which isn't supposed to happen. Looks kinda cakey on me and in general just tells the world that I'm wearing makeup that looks totally wrong on my face.
Repurchase: No

Left behind by a friend who was visiting last summer and thought I'd finish it up. Not too bad, smooths out the tangles, which are few and far between and gives my hair a bit of weight. I do, however, intensely dislike the fake chemical fragrance because it makes me think of plastic factories.
Repurchase: No

Loves it! I lugged it here all the way from Malaysia! My mum introduced it to me a few years ago when my scalp was constantly itching and I've been using it twice a week ever since. Leaves my hair squeaky clean and Smells wonderfully of tea tree. My scalp always feels clean and declogged(?!) every time I use it. One giant bottle could probably last me a year!
Repurchase: Already have a backup bottle which my mum gave to the mister for his scalp issues

Makes my face feel smoother somehow, but I believe the effects only lasted a day or so because whatever miracles it did for me mysteriously went into hiding the next day. The sheet is not overly saturated with essence and dripping off my chin so that's a major plus point for me. The fit is excellent and the smell isn't too over powering, either. I didn't experience any sensitivity upon removal and the essence actually sinks in without me having to rinse it off!
Repurchase: Possibly

Only 4 items this month, but 4 is always better than none! Yeah, whatever.

Somehow, I always end up with duds and while it's incredibly frustrating because I still have the insane need to cut every tube and squeeze out every drop of product that I absolutely hate, I think it's a fantastic way to know and be absolutely sure that I never want to purchase them again.

What have you finished up this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment