Sunday, January 13, 2013

A year of lip products #10

I have recently discovered that I own an obscene amount of lip products. In an effort to downsize without having a blog sale or burning all the makeup in my possession in a bonfire, I thought it would be a neat little idea to take inventory of my lipsticks, glosses and stains.
Pictures are taken in natural daylight with no color correction or manipulation.
E.L.F. Studio Minty Lip Gloss in Miami
One of those products that I wear often because everyday makeup is really understated here. Also, I'm too chicken to prance around in something bright. Nothing that stands out, to be honest, but I have a deep love for everything that's mint and it makes me insanely happy when my lip products are mint scented or gives me that tingly feeling. Here, you have one of those MLBB colors that gives your lips a slight shine with some barely there shimmer. Wear time isn't great but I'm a really bad judge because I'm always eating or drinking. Not that I can complain because it gives me more excuse to reapply! I find that E.L.F. lip gloss wands are not the greatest when it comes to picking up enough product for application so I basically need 4 dips to do my lips. Yes, 4, since I like them shinier and one dip is barely enough for either upper or lower. The tingly sensation lasts for about 5 minutes but don't expect lip plumping effects or anything, though. I'd repurchase in other colors, but sadly E.L.F. doesn't carry them anymore :(

No comments:

Post a Comment