Friday, January 4, 2013

December '12 Purchase

I bought only one item in December (hooray for carrying forward my monthly allowance!) and it came in the form of a DHC Eyelash Tonic.

Apologies for lifting the picture off the official DHC site, but I'd already threw the packaging away and started using it before I remembered to take pictures!

DHC Eyelash Tonic
I've been wearing mascara pretty regularly and of late I've noticed that I lose an average of 3 lashes each time I remove my eye makeup at the end of the day. 3 is a huge number for someone who has really sparse lashes all her life and considering I wear eye makeup every single time I head out, it works out to many lost lashes in a week.

Not that highly rated in MakeupAlley but easily available in Japanese drugstores and standalone stores that sells knick knacks, I picked this up for 999 yen. It costs way less than RapidLash and a lot of other eyelash serums, so I figured, why not?

December allowance spent: 999 yen
Balance to bring forward: 2001 yen

No comments:

Post a Comment