Sunday, September 15, 2013

A year of lip products #45

I have recently discovered that I own an obscene amount of lip products. In an effort to downsize without having a blog sale or burning all the makeup in my possession in a bonfire, I thought it would be a neat little idea to take inventory of my lipsticks, glosses and stains.
Pictures are taken in natural daylight with no color correction or manipulation.
Cyber Colors Vitamin Duo Lip Gloss in 06 Royal Carol
Probably the only product I own from this brand. Not entirely sure but I think it's a brand from Hong Kong and could be easily found in Hong Kong. Do I like it? No. This was a gift from an old college girlfriend and it's a dual ended lip gloss. The label is only one one side so I don't think there's a shade name for either side except a number. While I had really enjoyed one side of it (finished it up so I couldn't even take pictures!), I sort of hated this side. It's glitttery and gritty on the lips and the wand never seems to pick up anything so I needed to keep dipping to get product out. I generally dislike lip products that won't show on my lips (sheer is alright, but nothing is not) and the only good point I can think of for it is that it work-safe. I wouldn't even go as far as to say it's moisturizing because it really just sits on my lips and that stops them from drying out. Glad that I didn't spend any money on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment