Sunday, December 9, 2012

A year of lip products #5

I have recently discovered that I own an obscene amount of lip products. In an effort to downsize without having a blog sale or burning all the makeup in my possession in a bonfire, I thought it would be a neat little idea to take inventory of my lipsticks, glosses and stains.
Pictures are taken in natural daylight with no color correction or manipulation.
Clinique Sun Buffer lipstick SPF15 in Buff
One of the best nude colored lipsticks that I own, this one goes on slightly waxing with a little bit of tugging but once on, it doesn't feel drying at all. In fact, my lips still feel hydrated 3 hours in. I can slick this on my lips on its own without having the need to layer a balm underneath it. This leans a little on the yellow side and but it's a very close match to my natural lip color. It gives a slight sheen that isn't too glossy and makes my lips look a little fuller, perfect for the conservative environment that I work in. 


No comments:

Post a Comment