Sunday, November 25, 2012

A year of lip products #3

I have recently discovered that I own an obscene amount of lip products. In an effort to downsize without having a blog sale or burning all the makeup in my possession in a bonfire, I thought it would be a neat little idea to take inventory of my lipsticks, glosses and stains.
Pictures are taken in natural daylight with no color correction or manipulation.

Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick in Peach Silk
One of the brightest lipsticks that I own, this one is incredibly hydrating and my lips never felt dry when I have this on. It does, however have a very grandma kind of smell which I'm not really sure whether I like or dislike. The color is a very vibrant peach coral and although it's supposed to be a creme finish, I find it slightly glossier than I'd like. I'm not sure if other people have the same experience, but I found that it stains my lips if I don't remove it with a cleanser.

No comments:

Post a Comment