Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Introducing: My Suteki

It shouldn't be allowed, ever, but I'm going to do this anyway.

SHAMELESS PLUG ALERT!

A good friend in Malaysia and I had recently started venturing into opening a little blog shop of our own. We thought that with her still being in Malaysia, and I, now living in Japan, we could probably send each other parcels now and then to make ourselves feel loved (I know, I know).

Japanese cosmetics and skincare had long been known for their quality and performance and I figured there was no better was to prove the myth by trying them out for myself. Truth be told, I haven't had the chance to try out many things yet as I had brought along with me approximately 6 months worth of skincare when I came here. And the sheer volume of products here is really just mind blowing.

I love going to drugstores to browse and do swatches. It really surprised me that drugstore cosmetics here are of reasonably good quality and at highly affordable prices. They tend to wear very well, too. Though the colors may not be as daring and bold as, say, American brands, I have to commend the Japanese on mastering the nudes.

Without further ado, I present to you, My Suteki.

The site is still a work in progress as I'm still constantly sourcing products that I honestly think are good and well worth the buck.

If you want something but don't see it in the store, why not shoot me an email and I can hunt it down for you. I have access to pretty much anything when it comes to Japanese skincare and cosmetics so I could most likely do a CP for you.

Do take a look and please shoq us some love!

No comments:

Post a Comment