Sunday, November 11, 2012

A year of lip products #1

I have recently discovered that I own an obscene amount of lip products. In an effort to downsize without having a blog sale or burning all the makeup in my possession in a bonfire, I thought it would be a neat little idea to take inventory of my lipsticks, glosses and stains.
Pictures are taken in natural daylight with no color correction or manipulation.

e.l.f Studio Matte Lip Color in Natural
As the name of the shade suggest, this is a very natural-looking color that beauty bloggers refer to as MYBB (my lips but better). It comes in a pen-like applicator that you can twist up just like a regular lipstick. The products itself glides on smooth and I like that it's skinny enough for me to line my lips before filling in the color. Although meant to be worn as a matte color as shown on the skin swatch, I prefer to layer a good lip balm under to minimize the appearance of fine lines and any possible dryness.

Buy it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment